Here’s a Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe to start the new year. I actually made this a while back but didn’t get to sharing this until months later. This is another option to my prior Serendipity’s Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe (also very delicious and based off the famous NYC dessert spot). This version is more chocolatey since it uses chocolate milk as a base (genius!)
While I’m not a big New Years person (it’s one of my least favorite holidays, mostly because it signals the end of the holiday season), I do like to make resolutions. Hopefully I can achieve them!
– hike 52 challenge! 52 hikes a year seems daunting but I think we can do it this year!
– exercise 30 min a day 5 x a week – hiking, weights, pilates, etc
– get back to baseline weight by the end of 2022
– take stats and learn coding for research – hoping to take some university courses as well as online courses
– have two publications and present at an oncology conference this year
– I don’t really goals for instagram/photography this year since I want to focus on my health and medical career more, and I plan to take a step back from instagram
– Post at twice a month for Obsessive Cooking Disorder
– Hopefully update the blog layout (it’s been on my to do list for a while)
1/2 cup hot chocolate mix
2-3 cups cubed ice